The Mayor of Moscow thanked the employees of Goznak for their contribution into the city industry 29 января 2019 года, 17:17
The Mayor of Moscow thanked the employees of Goznak for their contribution into the city industry
By Order No. 337-РМ of the mayor of Moscow dated May 22, 2018, the following people were awarded for their contribution into the city industry development and on the occasion of the 200th anniversary of Joint Stock Company “Goznak”:
Alexey Goncharov - Deputy General Director of Production of Goznak
- Deputy Personnel Director of the Moscow Printing Factory – Branch of Goznak
- A senior specialist of the Document Personalization Center of the Moscow Printing Works – Branch of Goznak
- Head of the Economic Planning Department of the Moscow Printing Factory – Branch of Goznak
- A controller of the Coin and Order Production of the Moscow Mint – Branch of Goznak
- Senior operator of the Moscow Printing Factory – Branch of Goznak
- A controller of semi-finished products of the Moscow Printing Works – Branch of Goznak
- An ink grinder of the Moscow Printing Factory – Branch of Goznak
- Chief of Bureau of the Moscow Printing Factory – Branch of Goznak
- Director of New Product Development of Goznak
- An economist of the Moscow Printing Factory – Branch of Goznak
In his answering speech, the Deputy General Director of Production of Goznak Alexey Goncharov said that he considered the award collaborative, “The gratitude is to our whole large team. I wish us all success in further development of our big great enterprise!”
The General Director of Goznak Arkady Trachuk in his final speech emphasized that although today’s event reminds Goznak’s employees about the previous year when we celebrated the 200th anniversary of the foundation of Goznak, the year ahead of us also has a lot of commemorative dates of the rich history of the enterprise, “In 2019 we are celebrating the 100th anniversary of the name of Goznak, our brand, and the 100th anniversary of moving of the printing production to Moscow”.
In September 2019, on the day of its birthday, Goznak will award the employees who have worked at the enterprise for 20 years and longer.
We would like to remind that the tradition of awarding employees and veterans of the enterprise with badges of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th classes for 50 and more, 40, 30 and 20 years of working at Goznak was revived in 2018. Totally 2,282 badges were given in September 2018, and two of them were of the 1st class.
However, there are still many months of intensive work before the coming holiday, and therefore the General Director of Goznak wished the whole team successful work for the benefit of the legendary enterprise.